SHOP POLICIES FOR DOLCE
HAIR SALON SERVICES AND PRODUCTS ARE SUBJECT TO THE FOLLOWING TERMS:
- You are responsible for contacting us 24 hours prior to your appointment time if you would like to cancel or reschedule your appointment.
- Amid the ongoing uncertainty of COVID-19, if you need to reschedule or cancel because you are not feeling well, there is no penalty fee and we understand and request for you to please contact us as soon as possible to reschedule.
- A cancellation or no show will result in 50% of appointed service charge.
- We reserve the right to request full payment for services or deposits in advance at our discretion.
- We reserve the right to refuse service to anyone.
- There are no refunds for hair services.
- We guarantee our hair services. If any changes occur immediately after your service was performed, we will correct it at no charge within 7 days from the date your service was performed.
- All sales are final.
- A Return Authorization (RA) for refund, exchange, or store credit will not be granted.
- A Return Authorization (RA) is required for all returns.
- RA for refund, exchange, or store credit will be granted within 3 business days of receiving the item only.
- Your item must be unused, have tags attached, and with original receipt.
- You are responsible for paying a non-refundable return shipping cost.
- Your item must be shipped back within 3 business days of RA.
- All items are subject to final inspection prior to refund, exchange, or store credit.
- Your return for refund will be processed within 5 business days. Once processed, please allow 1-3 business days for your refund to be received to the original form of payment.
- Your return for exchange and store credit will be processed within 5 business days. Once processed, we will email you a store credit minus initial shipping costs, which is valid for 1 year.
Thank you for carefully reading our shop policies.
Please contact us at (512) 474-1174 to obtain a RA or if you have any questions.